1. We already have Neighbourhood Watch, so why would we need Neighbourhood Watch 2.0?
a. Neighbourhood Watch 2.0 is a tool for your committee and neighbours to communicate directly with our operators. Whenever suspicious activities occur instead of contacting multiple persons via phone or sending an email. One call notifies all neighbours immediately.
2. Does Neighbourhood Watch 2.0 have any connection to the Bermuda Police Service?
a. Yes, the Bermuda Police Service Officer assigned to your neighbourhood will be included in your group and receive all communication. Providing the Officers with a real-time communication of events and a resource to communicate with your neighbourhood.
3. How much time will it take to implement Neighbourhood Watch 2.0?
a. A current Neighbourhood Watch can make the transition to 2.0 overnight. All that is required are the names, telephone numbers and emails of your neighbours.
4. What is the cost of Neighbourhood Watch 2.0?
a. There is no cost for Neighbourhood Watch 2.0 our services are covered by sponsorships?
5. How do we join Neighbourhood Watch 2.0?
a. To express your interest simply send an email to email@example.com and our staff will contact you to transition your neighbourhood?
6. How can my company participate in the sponsorship of this programme?
a. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will coordinate a presentation for your company.